Hello and welcome to my corner of the World Wide Web!
I never know what to put in these sections. I can tell you what I like but I can’t (and won’t) do it some grammatically correct sequence.
- I’m happily married to Joe(y) and we have an amazing son, Beau.
- I’m obsessed with all things food! Cooking, baking, gardening, canning, and now recently, sausage and boudin making! Even my friends from high school will tell you that most of their memories of me involve food.
- I type how I think and talk… that will probably reflect very badly and I’m sure I’ll lose brownie points with the Grammar Nazi’s. Oh well, I ain’t changin’!
- I’m currently eating chicken and waffles for breakfast while I update this section of my blog… have I mentioned I love food?
- I love all things 40’s to the mid 60’s. The music, the fashion, the architecture, and for sure the home goods.
- I wish I could sing like Etta James, Billie Holiday, or Ella Fitzgerald.
- I have a Jack Russell named Krewe, he was my husbands “great idea”. I wanted a golden retriever. We also have a fish named Big Maw Maw.
- Hubby and I are both originally from Louisiana. Joe is from Eunice, I am from Lake Charles.
- I started this blog because its something I’ve always wanted to try and Facebook was getting on my nerves.
I think that’ll about do it, I’ll leave it up to my actual blog to tell you more about me and my little family! Thanks for stopping by!